Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Stressed Strides

I hit the treadmill again yesterday after taking a few days off from running due to the ankle nonsense. Pushed out a little over 3 miles in under 30:00 (don't know the time for sure as the minutes display on my treadmill was broken). Definitely felt good and gave me some energy to get through the day.

Due to only getting 6 hours of sleep on Sunday night and 5.5 hours of sleep last night, I've decided to skip today's workout and reserve that energy for my brain. Law exam tomorrow and geography exam on Friday. Feeling confident about the former, but the latter is a bit daunting. Luckily for me, I have a very good idea of what to expect on the final in terms of lecture content, so I'm hoping to narrow the scope of my lectures down to what's required. My goal for that course is just to pass it. So far, I have about a B in the class, so it's not like I'm teetering on the brink of pass/fail, but exams still stress me out nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment